Vancouver ALT.NET meetup - ASP.NET MVC and more
I probably should have posted this earlier, but there will be a meetup 6PM Feb 4th at the Library Square Pub downtown. You can go here to RSVP and for details. It should be interesting. Here is a short list of some potential topics for discussion:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Why MVC is better than WebForms
- Using s#arp architecture as scaffolding for rapid application development
- Silverlight web development (thanks to Justin Angel)
- MVVM patterns
- Composite application guidance (PRISM)
- Silverlight and MVC together?
- Role of JQuery in client-side functionality in ASP.NET MVC
- corMVC (a jquery only client-side MVC framework)
The meetup will start around 6pm. There is parking available nearby at the library’s underground parking lot. Everyone is welcome, spread the word.